Indian Army JCO Vacancies 2019. Openings of 152 Religious Teacher Positions, Online Form. The Applications are invited from eligible Male candidates for Indian Army JCO Jobs 2019 of Religious Teachers in Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO) for the RRT 88, 89 & 90 courses over here. From 30th September 2019, all the eligible candidates who are searching for the Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) jobs can apply through the below provided links here. As we have provided the direct link to submit the Indian Army Application Form here, which is activated now for that is on 30th September 2019 here.
The direct link to download the Indian Army JCO Recruitment Notification 2019 PDF is attached to the below of the post here. Go through the below sections to know more details information about the Indian Army JCO/ RT Recruitment 2019 notification, Eligibility, Application Fee, Salary along with the Salary details information. Only online, all the candidates can apply for the latest Indian Army JCO Vacancies 2019 here. 29th October 2019 till 6:00 PM, you must submit the online application form right here. If your profile suits the eligibility, then go ahead and apply right here right now.
Indian Army JCO Vacancies 2019, 152 RT Posts Details Information
|Indian Army JCO/ RT Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Name Of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Posts Name||Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher)|
|Total Posts||152 Posts|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Application Form||30th September 2019 (Available Now)|
|End Date To Submit||29th October 2019 till 6:00 PM|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview, and PET|
|Job Location||Across India|
Indian Army JCO Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiments||7|
|Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||1|
|Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts||4|
Educational Qualifications Details
The minimum educational qualification for appointment to this special list of the Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) will be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or Educational Institute. In addition, the candidate must possess the following qualification according to the religious denomination of the individual:
• Pandit and Pandit (Gorkha) for Gorkha Regiment: Hindu candidates with Acharya in Sanskrit OR Shastri in Sanskrit with a one-year diploma in “Karam Kand.
• Granthi: Sikh candidates with “Gyani” in Punjabi.
• Maulvi and Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts: Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic or Adib Alim in Urdu.
• Padre: Any person who has been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
• Bodh Monk (Mahayana): Any person who has been ordained Monk/ Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority. The term Appropriate Authority will mean Head Priest of the Monastery where the person has been initiated into the priesthood. The head priest should be in possession of Geshe (Ph.D.) of Khampa or Lopon or Rabjam with a proper certificate from Monastery.
Age Limit Details
The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service Candidates would not below 25 years of age and not above 34 years of age on 1st October 2020 (i.e. candidates born between 1 October 1986 and 30 September 1995 inclusive of both dates).
Selection Process Detail Informations
Candidates will be selected for the Junior Commissioned Officers (Religious Teacher) based on the Written Examination, Interview, and PET.
Pay Scale For the Selected Candidates
All the selected candidates will get a pay scale based on the Government Norms Here.
Physical Standard Details
|Height||For General – 160 Cms|
|For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates – 157 Cms|
|Andaman & Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep Gp incl Minicoy – 155 Cms|
|Weight||For General and Ladakhis – 50 Cms|
|For Gorkha candidates – 48 Cms|
How To Apply For Indian Army JCO/ RT Recruitment 2019?
• Just visit the official site of the Indian Army website joinindianarmy.nic.in
• Click on the portion Apply Online on the home page in JCO/ OR Enrollment row Over there.
• Fill the Online Registration Form right there.
• After filling the details, your profile will open right there.
• As per your eligibility, the options will caption Apply Online will appear over there.
• Click on the button to apply and details filled in during registration will come as prefilled here.
• After filling the form, click on Preview and then check if all the information entered by you is correct or not.
• Candidates can log in by using the E-mail ID and Password as user credentials here.
• Candidates need to take out the Indian Army Application Form 2019 right here for references.
Indian Army JCO Vacancies 2019 & Registration Details and Important Link
|Download Indian Army JCO/ RT Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF||Click Here|
|To Submit Online Indian Army Application Form||Registration |Login|
|You Can Also Visit|
|Central Govt Jobs||State Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Sarkari Results||Admit Cards|
|Syllabus||Answer Key||And Many More|