Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card 2020 Released at keralapsc.gov.in here now. Lower Division Clerk Exam Date details information given here. Candidates who had applied under the advertisement number of 391/2018 can download the Kerala Public Service Commission LDC Hall Ticket 2020 from 28th December 2019 through the One-Time Registration Portal here as well. Moreover, the officials of the Kerala Public Service Commission also announced the Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date 2020 now. And the written examination is going to be conducted on 10th January 2020 here as well. So all those who are eagerly waiting for the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2020 download through the updated link attached at the end of this post as well.
New Update: Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card 2020 Released now. Candidates should download the Hall Ticket from this page with the help of the below given direct link by entering the login details here.
Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card 2020 Details Information
|Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2020 | Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total Posts||Various Posts|
|Exam Date||10th January 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||28th December 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card Details 2020
All the applicants applied under Lower Division Clerk can download the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2020 here as well. We have provided the direct link which is shared by the officials to get the Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2020 download for the same. Move and get the one-time registration login link from here now.
Identity To Be Verified On Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2020
• Name of the Candidate
• Exam Centre Name
• Applicant Roll Number
• Time Duration of the Exam
• Father’s Name
• Mother’s Name
• Gender (Male/ Female)
• Exam Centre Code
• Applicant Photograph
• Exam Date and Time
• Test Centre Address
• Essential instructions for the examination
• Signature of candidate and exam counselor
• Examination Name
• Candidate Date of Birth
• Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
Need to Carry Below Proofs For the Kerala PSC Exam 2020
Candidates need to carry any one of the ID proof for the examination.
• Voter ID
• Aadhar Card
• College ID
• Employee ID
• Driving License
• PAN Card
• Bank Pass Book with the photograph
• Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date Information 2020
Candidates who are in search of Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date 2020 can refer our page here. The officials announced the Kerala PSC LDC Exam Date 2020. The examination is going to be commenced on 10th January 2020 here.
How To Download Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card 2020?
• Move on to the official site at keralapsc.gov.in
• Kerala Public Service Commission page will be visible on the screen.
• On the right top of the home page, One Time Registration Login will be shown.
• The next page will be redirected with a Registered user login.
• Enter the details of User ID and Password.
• Provide the given Acess code details.
• Later on, hit on the login button.
• Check for the Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card 2020.
• Download and carry copies of print out for future use.
|Download Kerala PSC LDC Hall Ticket 2020||Click Here|