Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019, 135 KRCL Graduate, Diploma Apprentice Posts Details Information Given Here. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has invited applications for the recruitment of Trainee Apprentices under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) right here. Starting from 27th September 2019, all the candidates who are waiting for the latest Konkan Railway Recruitment 2019 can apply online here.
If you want to apply for the Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment Jobs under the Notification No – CO/APPR/2019/09, then go ahead and check the complete information given here. Submit the online Konkan Railway Application Form on or before 30th November 2019 here itself. The direct links for the KRCL Trainee Apprentice vacancies 2019, Application Form to the bottom of our website here now.
Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Detail Information
|Latest KRCL Notification – Graduate, Diploma Trainee Apprentice|
|Organization Name||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)|
|Position Name||Trainee Apprentice – Graduate, Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||135 Posts|
|Starting Date||27th September 2019 (Started)|
|Closing Date||30th November 2019|
|Job Location||Maharashtra, Goa, and Karnataka|
Vacancy Details – KRCL Trainee Apprentice Recruitment
Educational Qualifications Details
• BE (Electrical): Four years bachelor’s degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/ Educational Institute approved by AICTE Here.
• BE (S&T): Four Years Bachelor’s Degree in i) Electrical/ Electronics/ Information technology/ Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or MSC electronics Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/ Information Technology/ Communication Engineering from recognized University/Educational Institute approved by AICTE.
• BE (Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Industrial / Automobile/ Production Engineering from a Recognized University/ Educational Institute approved by AICTE.
• BE (Civil): Four years Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from recognized University/Educational Institute approved by AICTE.
• Diploma (Civil): Full-time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering from University/Educational Institute recognized by AICTE.
• Diploma (Electrical): Full-time regular Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics from recognized University/ Educational Institute.
Age Limit Details
• Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
• Maximum Age for others: 25 Years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) Information
• 5 years for SC/ ST candidates
• 3 years for OBC candidates
Application Fee Details
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Here.
|Gen/ OBC||INR 100|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
Selection Process Details
The candidates will be selected for training based on the percentage of marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in the relevant field over here.
Salary and Benefits Details
• For Graduate Engineers – INR 4984 p.m.
• For Diploma Holders – INR 3542 p.m.
Required Documents To Be Enclosed Along With Application Form Here
• Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in instruction sheet of the candidates)
• Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth of the candidates.
• Attested Land loser certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed of the candidates
• Income certificate issued by Tehsildar for waiving processing fee for Economically Weaker Section of the candidates.
• Tehsildar certificate in the prescribed format as enclosed by the candidates. (If applicable)
• Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment as enclosed of the candidates here (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC)
• Proof of relationship with a land loser of the candidates. (If applicable)
• OBC- NCL (Non-creamy Layer) certificate issued by Tehsildar as per format indicated in the Annexure in the press notification here.
• Minority community declaration on non-judicial stamp paper enclosed as Annexure details in the press notification.
• Two attested passport size photographs of the candidates.
• Processing Fee Demand Draft (If applicable).
How To Apply For Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2019
• Go to the official site of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), konkanrailway.com.
• You can check the Quick Links section.
• Under that section, you can easily find the applying link for the Trade Apprentice Posts Over there.
• Now, you will be redirected to the new page with www.nats.konkanrailway.com.
• Once the application portal is open, click the Registration link button.
• Now, you can directly check and fill all the details over there.
• Then, complete the applying process and then submit the form yourself.
• Download the Online Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Application Form 2019 right there.
• Make sure that the application form along with the copies of the documents.
• All the candidates shall submit the application form along with the copies of the certificates to the address as mentioned below on or before 30th November 2019
KRCL Trainee Apprentice Jobs 2019 & Application Form and Important Links
|Notification Of Konkan Railway Trainee Apprentice Openings 2019||Click Here|
|Online Konkan Railway Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Address To Send Application Form||The Office of Assistant Personnel Officer II, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, 4th Floor, Belapur Bhavan, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614|
You Can Also Visit
|Central Govt Jobs||State Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Sarkari Results||Admit Cards|
|Syllabus||Answer Key||And Many More|