RRC Western Railway Technician Recruitment 2019, 306 ALP Posts is Released on rrc-wr.com: Railway Recruitment Cell invites Online RRC Western Railway Application Form 2019 from eligible serving employees of Western Railway as on the date of notification under the Notification Number – 07/2019 GDCE – Dated 01/10/2019 for filling up the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician Grade-III against the General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota Level-02 of 7th CPC. here.
Candidates who want to apply RRC Western Railway Technician Recruitment 2019 and RRC Western Railway ALP Vacancies 2019 can check this page right here now. We have provided the complete details of the RRC WR ALP Technician Vacancies 2019 in this article here. The link provided to submit the Online RRC Western Railway Application Form 2019 will be activated from 12th October 2019 From 10:00 Hrs. The deadline to submit the Western Railway ALP Technician Openings 2019 is 11th November 2019 onwards. Go ahead and then get all the details here.
RRC WR ALP, Technician Recruitment 2019 – Overview
|Latest RRC Western Railway Jobs 2019 Notification|
|Organization Name||Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR)|
|Post Name||Technician Grade 3, Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)|
|Total Vacancies||306 Posts|
|Exam Name||General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)|
|Notification Number||07/2019 GDCE – Dated 01/10/2019|
|Notification Issued Date||1st October 2019|
|Starting Date||12th October 2019 From 10:00 Hrs|
|Closing Date||11th November 2019 Up To 18:00 Hrs|
|Category||Railway Job Notifications|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT), Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
Post-Wise Vacancy Details Information
Technician Grade III Details
Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
Educational Qualifications Details
• Technician Grade 3: Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/ SCVT in the trades of Carpenter/ Furniture and Cabinet Maker (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship in the trades mentioned above.
• Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP): Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT in the trades of Armature and Coil Winder/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Heat Engine/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist/ Mechanic Diesel/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/
Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic/ Tractor Mechanic/ Turner/ Wireman.
• 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile Engineering (OR) Combination of various streams of these Engineering disciplines from a recognized Institution in lieu of ITI.
Age Limitation Details
Proof Of Age: A Scanned self-attested copy of Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority OR Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or Mark Sheet indicating Date of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate indicating Date of Birth.
|Upper Limit||Age Group|
|UR – 02/01/1978||42 years|
|OBC – 02/01/1975||45 years|
|SC/ST – 02/01/1973||47 years|
|LOWER LIMIT||01/01/2002 18 years|
Application Fee Details
There is no application fee to submit the RRC Western Railway Application Form 2019.
Selection Process Details
The entire recruitment process shall involve Single-stage Written Test/ CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT) (For ALP only) and Document Verification followed by Medical Examination as applicable. The date, time and venue for all the activities viz. Single-stage Written Test, CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test (AT), DV and Medical examination or any other additional activity as applicable shall be fixed by RRC-WR and shall be intimated to the eligible employees in due course.
Pay Scale Details
All the selected candidates will get a pay Level-02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs.19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
How To Apply For RRC WR ALP, Technician Recruitment 2019 Online?
• Check the official site of the Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway (RRC WR) @ rrc-wr.com here now.
• Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
matches with the entries recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
• Now, click the direct link that refers to the “Online/ E-Application” link.
• Now, click the New Registration button now.
• During Submission of Online RRC Western Railway Application Form 2019, all the candidates will get a Unique Registration Number which will be generated by the official site.
• Login using the Registration number & password sent in your e-mail.
• Upload your scanned recent color photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, up to 70kb, 100 DPI, ONLY JPEG format) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, up to 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents of the applicant.
Before submitting the application, employees should ensure and check the accuracy of all the details filled and relevant certificates uploaded and then press the SUBMIT button for online application.
• Download the duly filled application form and then take a printed copy and keep yourself.
Important Links – RRC WR ALP, Technician Recruitment 2019 & Online Application Links
|Western Railway ALP Technician Openings 2019 Notification||Click Here|
|Submit Online RRC Western Railway Application Form 2019||Click Here|
You Can Also Visit
|Central Govt Jobs||State Govt Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Govt Jobs||Railway Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Sarkari Results||Admit Cards|
|Syllabus||Answer Key||And Many More|